Type of vessel: Passenger ship
Shipyard: Upper Clyde Shipbuilders Ltd., Clydebank
Weight: 70.327 BRZ
Client: Cunard Line Ltd., Southampton
Work carried out at Lloyd Werft:
05|02 - 05|20|2004
* 2 years surveys and repairs
* Change of propellerblades P/S
* Repair work at the boiler system
* Overhauling of bowthrusters
* Tank cleaning and painting
* Steel work in tanks and on decks
* Installation of a water mist system in the engine room
* Maintenance at the life boats and davits
* Paint work in UW area and ship's hull
* Upgrading of the entire teak wood decks
* Installation of a new service area on one deck
* Refurnishing of pax areas, as
o Penthousealleways and staircases
o Restaurant Mauretania & Britannia
o Queen Room & Promenade
o Yacht Club
o Upgrading of bath rooms
o Upgrading of public toilets
11|21 - 12|7|2001
* 2 yaers survey and repairs
* propulsion e-motors service
* Cleaning and couting of sundry tanks and steal repairs
* Underwatership hydro-blasting and coating
* Change of propeller-blades
* 9 EGES-service and repair
* Change of halon to CO-2 System
* Refurbishment of public spaces
11|13|1999 - 12|9|1999
* Renovation of public areas.
* Refurbishing of suites, standard cabines and restaurants.
* New hull color painting.
06|23. - 06|31|1988
* Drydocking, repairs and maintenance work.
* Conversions of central installation and passenger accomodation.
10|26|1986 - 04|25|1987
* General conversion.
* Exchange of the steam turbine engine for a highly mordern diesel-electric propulsion plant with an output of 95,625 KW (130,000 H.P.).
* Fundamental conversion of public areas, passenger accomodation, laundries, galley equipment most significantly to the penthouse suites on the sports and signal decks.
* Eight supplemantary penthouse suites on the signal deck.
* Re-design of the shopping area.
12|02 - 12|14|1984
* Drydocking, repairs and maintenance work
11|28 - 12|12|1983
* Drydocking, repairs and maintenance work, small conversion works.
*COURTESY LLOYD WERFT